If you're an avid cook or baker, you need a high-precision kitchen scale to make sure your measurements are accurate. This gourmet high-precision kitchen scale from Randy & Travis Machinery is just the ticket to flavour. Accurate to within 0.3 gram, this scale can handle a wide range of foods that weigh between one-half gramme through to three kilogrammes
This versatile scale doesn't stop working at the kitchen door. Use it to weigh accurately for postage or to weigh jewellery or other small items. Give it a quick swipe to sanitise it, and it's back to kitchen prep work.
Made from brushed stainless steel, this scale is easy to clean and care for. Running on rechargeable batteries or plugged into a USB outlet, this scale works even out-of-doors. A rechargeable 450mAh lithium battery is included, so you can simply take it out of the box and start using it without a run to the market.
Working with a recipe that uses another unit of measurement? With the touch of a button, this scale can switch back and forth among nine weight units—both metric and imperial. On a diet? This scale will help keep you from straying by measuring out the right number of calories to keep you on track.
The perfect gift for the gourmet—or a handy kitchen tool for you—this scale is a must-have in the kitchen. Order yours today.
Features and specifications:
- Dimensions: 22 x 17.5 x 3.5cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.2 lb (0.54kg)
- Material: food-grade brushed steel and ABS
- Accessories: USB cable, and owner's manual,
- Measuring units: g, ml, oz, ct, tl, fl:oz, lb:oz, kg, and lb
- Minimum weight capacity: 0.5g
- Maximum weight capacity: 3kg
- Error range: ±0.3g
- Colour: Silver
- Power supply: Rechargeable 450mAh lithium battery and 3 AAA batteries (not included) or plugged into a USB socket
- Low battery and overload indicators
- Easy-to-read backlit display
- Auto-off function turns the scale off after 2 minutes
- Can hold a full plate of food
COM (change of mind) Return Policy:
The product must be unopened and in brand new condition, with the return to be organised by the customer. Once received and verified to be in the condition specified, refund is only of the item value minus 15% restocking fee (not including initial shipping). An additional return charge, which is same cost as that of initial shipping, will be deducted from the refund on returns due to delivery failure caused by customer error. For the health and safety of our staff and other customers, we are unable to accept returns of personal use items.