Bose SoundTouch 10 wireless speaker, works with Alexa
The Bose SoundTouch 10 Wireless Speaker makes it easy to stream the music you love. It fits just about anywhere (it’s the perfect companion for bedrooms and dorm rooms) and delivers full, rich sound that belies its size. It works with your home Wi Fi or Bluetooth devices to stream millions of songs from music services, Internet radio stations and your stored music library. What if you want to play a podcast in one room and stream music in another room? Or two? Or three? With SoundTouch, you can build a family of multi room wireless speakers throughout your home. Start with one and add more later. So you can play the same music in every room, or different music in different rooms.
When you want to add more energy to parties and holidays, use the SoundTouch app to pair two SoundTouch 10 speakers for left/right Stereo Mode. And when you want to find your favorite music and podcasts faster, use the six presets on the remote or the speaker itself. Love the Amazon Echo Dot? So does SoundTouch. Just pair your speaker with the Echo Dot and use your voice to play music, get your news, manage smart home devices and more. You can skip right to the fun part, because setting up your SoundTouch couldn’t be easier. Just install the free SoundTouch app on your mobile device, plug in your speaker, connect your device and control it all with the app and an intuitive remote.
With the new Bose Skill for Alexa, you can now enjoy hands free voice control of your SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa enabled device – like the Echo Dot. It’s easy. Just open the Alexa app. Search “Bose” under the Skills menu. Follow the simple steps. And ask away. COMMON COMMANDS Alexa, ask Bose to play. Alexa, ask Bose to play in the kitchen. Alexa, ask Bose to play everywhere. Alexa, ask Bose to play Preset 1. Alexa, ask Bose what’s playing. Alexa, ask Bose to turn up the volume. Alexa, ask Bose to pause.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- The smallest one piece wireless speaker from Bose features delivers room filling sound;Instant Listening
- Works with your Wi Fi and Bluetooth devices to play music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, Internet radio stations and your stored music library.A Network Attached Storage (NAS) drive can be used to allow playback of stored music without a computer. We recommend Western Digital MyCloud and Synology drives. Most others will work as well, but have not been as extensively tested
- Get to your music the easiest way possible using the powerful app, the intuitive remote or six presets
- Part of a full family of multi room wireless speakers designed to grow with you.Wireless network compatibility: 802.11 b/g/n
- Ask away; With the new Bose Skill for Alexa you can now enjoy hands free voice control of your SoundTouch speakers using any Alexa enabled device like the Echo Dot
- NOTE: Kindly refer the User Manual, User Guide for assistance which is available below
Package Dimensions: 9.9 x 8.3 x 5.5 inches