Victorinox Swiss Army Knife Kitchen Set - 15 Pieces with Block
A TRUSTED FAVORITE Preferred by both home chefs and culinary professionals, the 15-piece Victorinox Swiss Classic Block Set can handle nearly every kitchen task imaginable. Crafted with a comfortable handle, superior weight and balance, and a razor sharp edge that rarely requires re-sharpening, these are essential tools for every kitchen.
KEY FEATURES High-quality, lightweight European steel. Handle design reduces hand and wrist fatigue. 15-piece set fit for dicing, mincing, chopping, cutting, slicing, and shredding. Long, sloping curved blades that “rocks” for effortless mincing and chopping. Non-slip, textured handle for a secure and comfortable grip no matter the hand size. Dishwasher safe.
CARE AND USE Be good to your knives and they’ll be good to you. Following these simple guidelines will ensure that you get the longest life out of your knife!
CLEANING Victorinox Swiss Army recommends washing all knives by hand. For best results, hand wash your knives with a soapy cloth and dry immediately. While Fibrox Pro knives are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing as dishwashers are designed to spray water at a relatively high pressure, which can jostle the silverware and cause the knives to collide, dulling the edge.
SHARPENING For optimum performance, knives should be honed after every couple of uses. Proper and frequent use of a honing steel will keep your knives sharper and performing at their best.
FORMERLY FORSCHNER In 1937 Victorinox began selling cutlery in America through a Connecticut distributor called R.H. Forschner & Co. A well-known manufacturer of butcher scales, Forschner soon became the exclusive U.S. distributor for Victorinox knives, and was the name by which Victorinox knives were known.
- A COUNTERTOP ESSENTIAL. This 15-piece cutlery block set contains: a paring, utility, steak, chef's, Santoku, and bread knives -- including a honing steel, kitchen shears and hardwood block. An accessible storage solution for home-chefs and professionals.
- FIT FOR ALL TASKS. Designed to handle both small and large kitchen tasks with durability. Crafted with high carbon stainless steel, each knife is conical ground and ice tempered to ensure long-lasting sharpness.
- EASY HANDLING. Each knife features a textured, Swiss Classic handle for a comfortable grip. These exceptional knives are weighted and balanced for easy handling.
- KNIFE DIMENSIONS. Stainless steel blades; This set includes 3.25" straight paring, 4.5" serrated utility, Six (6) 4.5" steak, 5" and 8" chef's, 7" Santoku, 8" bread, 9" steel, shears and hardwood block.
- TRUSTED SWISS QUALITY. Expertly crafted in Switzerland in 1884, Victorinox provides a lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship. Making a lifetime commitment has never been so easy.
Package Dimensions: 16.4 x 11.1 x 4.6 inches